Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Monday, December 28, 2015
Where Rachel Zoe, Jessica Alba, and More Stars Shopped for Holiday Gifts in LA
In the event you're seeking a KenGi-free shopping itinerary for last-minute luxury gifting, allow LA's spend-happy citizens to give you a few more ideas. Just this week, Barneys New York was abuzz with stars (the Governator, Elton John, Lisa Vanderpump, and Kourtney Kardashian are just a few celebs that were spotted there this week), hunting for high-end holiday prezzies, while shops like Aaahs! and Gifts et Al also experienced starry visits earlier this month.
From Jessica Alba and clan cleaning out a cool-kid shop to Rachel Zoe and fam paying respect to a soon-to-be-discontinued LA retail legend, see where else celebrities stocked up on gifts around town.
· Opening Ceremony (451 N La Cienega Blvd.): "Actress Jessica Alba was spotted out with her family in West Hollywood, California on December 19, 2015. Even though it was raining, the family did some shopping [at Opening Ceremony] while they were out." [INO]
· The Cheese Store (419 N. Beverly Dr.): "A pregnant Cat Deeley spotted shopping [at The Cheese Store] in Beverly Hills, California on December 21, 2015. Though covered in many layers, her baby bump is showing through." [Zimbio]
· Eres (9566 Dayton Way): "Anne Hathaway steps out of a lingerie and swimwear store with a shopping bag on Tuesday afternoon (December 22) in Beverly Hills, Calif." [JustJared]
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd.): "Elle Fanning hit the stores three days before Christmas at Barneys in LA on Tuesday." [Perez Hilton]
· Naimie's Beauty Center (12640 Riverside Dr.): "Christina Milian was seen near clearing out a beauty supply store in Studio City, California, on Monday. The 34-year-old was obviously on a gift mission and found enough products inside Naimie's Beauty Centre that she could not carry them all." [Daily Mail UK]
· Kitson (8590 Melrose Ave.): "Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe enjoys a day of shopping [at Kitson] with her husband Rodger Berman and their two sons Kai & Skyler in West Hollywood, California on December 19, 2015." [Celeb Baby Laundry]
· Jenny Bec's (11710 San Vicente Blvd.): "Model Alessandra Ambrosio spotted shopping in Brentwood, California on December 18, 2015. It looks like she did a good deal of shopping at Jenny Bec's." [Source]
· Saks Fifth Avenue (9600 Wilshire Blvd.): "Kylie Jenner shopping at Saks in Beverly Hills [on] 12/11/2015." [Hawt Celebs]
· Sweaty Betty (112 Abbot Kinney Blvd.): "Reese Witherspoon enjoys some solo shopping [at Sweaty Betty] in Venice, California on December 11, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Guess (411 N. Rodeo Dr.): "Karrueche Tran spotted out shopping in CA on December 10, 2015." [Hollywood Life]
Sunday, December 27, 2015
Crowning Moment Miss Universe
The excitement of live TV was evident tonight on The Miss Universe stage with over 10 million live fan votes tabulated. Unfortunately, a live telecast means that human error can come into play. We witnessed that tonight when the wrong winner was initially announced. Our sincerest apologies to Miss Universe Colombia 2015, Ariadna Gutierrez-Arévalo, Miss Universe Philippines 2015, Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach, their families and fans. We congratulate Miss Universe Philippines as Miss Universe 2015.
Miss Universe Telecast Judges Announced
Emmy Award-nominated actress Niecy Nash (SCREAM QUEENS, “Getting On”), celebrity entertainment mogul Perez Hilton, 2012 Miss Universe Olivia Culpo and football legend Emmitt Smith will join the “2015 MISS UNIVERSE®” judging panel, it was announced today by The Miss Universe Organization and FOX. As previously announced, the show will be hosted by Steve Harvey, with live reporting from Roselyn Sanchez. Performers include Seal, The Band Perry and Charlie Puth. The three-hour annual event will air live from Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas Sunday, Dec. 20 (7:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX.
This year, for the first time ever, fans worldwide will also have a say in who gets crowned MISS UNIVERSE®. With a virtual seat at the judging table, fans can vote on each category and help decide who walks away MISS UNIVERSE® 2015. Viewers will score each contestant on a scale of one to ten in swimsuit, evening gown, and interview. To vote, visitwww.MISSUNIVERSE.com/vote via any desktop or mobile device during the live telecast. Additionally, fans will have the opportunity to submit a final question through Facebook which will be asked to one contestant in the interview portion.
The MISS UNIVERSE® telecast is one of the most-watched events in the world, with distribution in approximately 190 countries and territories. Contestants from more than 80 countries will vie to become the next Miss Universe in this special programming event, which will conclude with current Miss Universe Paulina Vega of Colombia crowning her successor.
Miss the Miss Universe Pageant?
For fans in the US, you are now able to watch the full three-hour program in its entirety.
Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach, Miss Philippines 2015 is crowned the winner and congratulated by her fellow contestants at the conclusion of The 2015 MISS UNIVERSE® Telecast airing live from Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on FOX Sunday, December 20. HO/The Miss Universe Organization
Miss Colombia Might Get That Beauty Pageant Crown After All
Miss Colombia thanks her supporters on Tuesday after she was wrongly ... Ariadna had to give up the crown and hand it to 26-year-old Miss ...
Stripped of crown, Miss Colombia gets offer to strip for ... So she didn't win the Miss Universe pageant after all, but that doesn't mean Miss Colombia, Ariadna Gutiérrez, can't ... A teary Gutiérrez was stripped of the crown and sash in one the most bizarre moments in beauty pageant history.
Miss Colombia, Adriadna Gutierrez, was crowned Miss Universe on Sunday night when host Steve Harvey inadvertently read her name instead of that of the actual pageant winner. Shortly thereafter he returned to the pageant stage to retract his statement. Last year’s Miss Universe then removed the crown from Miss Colombia’s head and placed it on that of Miss Philippines, the new Miss Universe.
Saturday, December 26, 2015
Fancy! Khloe Kardashian Becomes North West's First Makeup Client
North West is already following in mom Kim Kardashian's beauty footsteps!
The 2-year-old spent Christmas Day experimenting with lipstick, giving her aunt, Khloe Kardashian, a makeover.
NEWS: Caitlyn Jenner Is Getting Another Grandchild
"I'm North's first makeup client," the 31-year-old reality TV star captioned the sweet pic.
In another photo posted just a few minutes later, Khloe showed off the finished product, writing, "Major side eye."
Khloe also spent quality time with Kourtney Kardashian's eldest children, Mason, 6, and Penelope, 3.
PHOTOS: Kourtney Kardashian 'Finally' Gets Kylie Jenner to Work Out With Her
"Merry Christmas Mase x KoKo," Khloe captioned an adorable snap of her and Mason in holiday-themed onesies.
Daisy Ridley Had to Overcome Fears to Play Rey in “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”
Daisy Jazz Isobel Ridley (born 10 April 1992) is an English actress. She appears in the lead role of Rey in the 2015 film Star Wars: The Force Awakens. wikipedia.org
- 1992 (age 23), London, England, UK
- 5' 7" (1.70m)
- Chris Ridley, Louise Fawkner-Corbett
Daisy Ridley isn’t quite as brave as Rey, the character she plays in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. In fact, she had to overcome some fears in order to play the role. Rey is a pilot and a scavenger in the latest Star Wars installment, and she’s the first person Daisy Ridley has portrayed on the big screen.
Friday, December 25, 2015
Kendall Jenner is a Cover Cutie for Vogue Brazil January 2016
sustaining her already-impressive momentum, Kendall Jenner is the entrance page poser for the January 2016 problem of Vogue Brazil journal.
All decked out in a metal Dior dress and a shiny and delightful smile, the “maintaining with the Kardashians” famous person teams with photographer Russell James and stylist Pedro gross sales for what will seemingly be the primary of many spreads for the new yr.
meanwhile, Kendall’s penchant for selfies was recently rewarded with the aid of Tumblr, who named her the most reblogged version of 2015.
Thursday, December 24, 2015
Kardashian Christmas Card Features North, Penelope, Mason and Reign
Kim Kardashian cut it a little fine, but the reality TV star has finally revealed her family’s 2015 Christmas card, which features four of the family’s youngest members - and none of the adults.
The simple card features Kim and Kanye West’s daughter North, sat alongside her cousins Mason, Penelope and Reign.
Say what you like about the Kardashians, but this an undeniably adorable effort.
Sadly, the latest addition to the family, baby Saint, is missing, and there’s no word yet on when we’ll get our first glimpse of the newborn.
Kim posted the picture on her social media channels with the caption, “All You Need Is Love”, while Kourtney shared a slightly lengthier post on her website.
“Our yearly Christmas card photo usually has our entire family in it,” she wrote. “This year, we needed some extra joy, so we figured that a photo of ALL kids was the most joyful card there is! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!”
The annual cards were formerly a Kardashian Khristmas institution, however in 2014, amidst rumours about Caitlyn Jenner’s private life and Rob Kardashian’s ongoing private battles, the family opted not to share a festive snap.